If you’re a bookie on any level, then you want to know how to get clients. The search is always ongoing, and it can be daunting. The biggest problem; going it alone. Many bookies struggle with getting new clients simply because they are one guy and it’s extremely difficult for one guy to do a job that takes many guys! It’s time to search for an alternative and it’s time to catch up with the ever-changing times. The pay per head sports books can have you online with a custom-built website, in a day or two.
Why does a pay per head matter?
- The PPH provider gives you a service that can’t be found anywhere else. What they offer is a turnkey operation that includes a fantastic sportsbook with all the bells and whistles, a world-class racebook, and a Las Vegas-style casino. You get all three for the great low price of around $7-$10 per head, per week.
- You say you “can’t afford” to pay the fees. Are you sure? Let’s double-check how this works. The PPH charges you the bookie an average price between $7 and $10 per head, per week. You are charged just one time per week for active players only. Your players can place as many wagers as they choose during the week for the one-time fee. They may place one bet, or they may place 300 bets, you will only be charged the one-time price per head, per week.
- Let’s suppose that you are being charged $7 per head and you have 100-active players. Those players all play at least one wager per week, so, you are indeed on the hook for all 100 of them. At 7 X 100, this means you will be paying $700 per week per head. This sounds like a big number but listen – Most bookies set a minimum wager amount. Meaning, for every wager placed in your sportsbook, the minimum amount that can be wagered is $10, $15, $20, or whatever amount that you feel comfortable with. This means that you are covering the cost of the PPH fee with one wager. In essence, the service is free.
- You may be thinking, how can a PPH provider provide a free service? They are getting their money and they don’t care how you earn yours! You are paying the PPH fee and that’s what matters. The good news, they will never treat you as if they don’t care about helping to grow your business.
- The PPH itself is the drawing card for new clients because you are online. This attracts new players by word of mouth. Sure, you get some of this as a street bookie, but let’s face the facts, not much. The best part about all of this… You are getting a custom-built website with the power of a parent company that’s Google ranked and well-known across the internet. You get free advertising.
- What the PPH does is push you bookie business with SEO built language, meta tags that draw the right audience, and a blueprint for internet traffic. You couldn’t possibly expect this by building a personal bookie website. Number one, the cost alone is simply not worth it. Building a website will cost you a small fortune.
- With a PPH you get a readymade website that’s customized for you and your gaming wants. The PPH has thought of it all and they offer the best software for operating a gaming website.
- You can spend untold thousands of dollars on advertising and attract very few clients. The key is having a great website that appeals to bettors and that appeals to new bettors. Most bookies have no idea how to get this done. Don’t spend a small fortune. Stick with what works and what’s affordable. The PPH is easily the best value for any bookie’s money.
You need clients, you need cross action, and you need casino and racebook players. The best way to find these players is with a fantastic online gaming website. Now you can have that website for $7-$10 per head and recoup the cost through the use of a minimum wager amount in the sportsbook. Call the PPH today and start winning big.