The Best Things in Life are Free
Sportsbooks are always looking for an effective way in which to cut costs’ while maintaining the level of service that betting clients have come to expect. Now you can do just that, not only can you maintain a superior level of service, and experience phenomenal growth, you can enjoy the good things in life; you can finally take some much-needed time off! Work is good for the soul and most folks thrive on what they do, they thrive on building a brand, and what you do, is who you are. However, most folks want to enjoy life, after all, what is life worth if there is no time to relax?
*Learn how to make your life easy, while earning a fantastic income as a bookie.
Exploring What Betting Clients Expect of You—
- Reliable service, dependability. Are you there for them every time they call, show up, or email? If not, you need to be, or they will find a bookie that is. Remember; there are a lot of fish in the sea! Clients will drop you like a hot potato because they can, there are dozens more out there at the click of a mouse. Offer them what they want, and they will never leave you.
- Are you offering competitive lines and odds? You are not in this business to give your product away, you are a bookie because you want to earn a great deal of money and you are putting your bankroll on the line in order to do just that; make money. Always keep this in mind… You are in the business to build a brand, along with a solid client base that returns the goods. You must stay competitive when it comes to lines and odds or you are dead in the water. Bettors will put up with many things they don’t like in order to get a better line on a game, or to get a better payout on a money line, etc.
- Clients want paid! You want paid, so have some empathy, put yourself in your clients shoes. If you are a bookie, then at some point in your life you have been a gambler, you can empathize.
- Clients want their bet graded within five minutes after a game has ended, are you delivering?
*Life as a bookie can be overwhelming, knowing how to manage your business is the key to success or failure. The best part – you have a support system that’s free of charge if you decide to use it.
Steps to Freedom – How to Cash in on Bookie Freebies—
- If you are a bookie on any level (you take at least one bet per week from a paying-betting client) then you must discover what a Pay Per Head provider can do for you.
- A Pay Per Head (PPH) is a service that’s provided to bookies for free. If you want to grow your client base and have all the support of an experienced bookie-making service, then you must find a great PPH provider. They do not charge for the support they offer you and your clients.
- Every PPH charges a per head fee for every client that you bring to the betting table, but the cost is deferred.
- A PPH makes their income by charging a nominal fee for each betting client that bets with you per week. Usually the cost is around $10-$15 per client, once per week. This charge comes with unlimited betting and unlimited customer service for you and the client.
Example: You have 10 clients, you sign up with a PPH and all 10 clients bet with you at least once per week – the cost to you, for your betting clients would be in the $100-$150 range, depending on the level of service you elect.
What Do You Get?
- A full-on, turnkey sportsbook and casino that will be fully functional, and operational within a day or so.
- A toll-free client services number that’s accessible from the United State, for both you, and your client.
- A fully functional sportsbook website that’s accessible for online gambling from the comforts of home and mobile devices for your client.
- Full accounting services. Now you can know exactly how every dollar is spent, where every dollar goes, and you have access to on demand financial, and betting reports.
- Preset lines and odds that you have the ability to change at any time you deem necessary.
- Grading service – every bet is graded for you and your client within a few minutes after the contest has finished
Open your free online sportsbook and casino today. Don’t go this alone. A fully functional gaming website is expensive and difficult to maintain. With a PPH, you get all of this thrown in for free! Your focus as a bookie should be building your client base, not doing administrative work. Stop the hassle and start making real money today.
Learn more about Pay Per Head:
1.Ways to Expand Your Current Pay Per Head Bookie Business Model
2.Common Bookie Questions For Pay Per Head Services
- Let Pay Per Head Help Promote your services
4 Real Time Betting Alerts with Pay Per Head Bookie Software