Sports Articles, Fantasy, and Predictions
The baseball season is here and some of the experts from VegasTopDogs put together this TOP 10 list of Fantasy Baseball Players for this 2017 season. Mark Trumbo and Chris Carter were some of the surprising, “out of nowhere” players who tore up parks in the 2016 season with 47 and 41 Home Runs, respectively. The guys for this year may be looking a little different. David Ortiz is retired, so his heavy bat wont be driving home 127 RBIs this season – who steps up? Nelson Cruz and Nolan Arenado have been solid performers every season but will age and youth slow them down this season?
Going to take a look at the batters, the guys who knock the ball around and get runs scored for their teams – one way or the other. Guys who get points for their fantasy teams by crushing the ball or by bringing in their teammates. Here are your top 10 hitters for the upcoming MLB fantasy baseball season and this seasons projections.
1. Mike Trout .308 batting average / 35 HRs / 116 Runs / Hits 110 RBI
2. Jose Altuve .330 batting average / 21 HRs / 105 Runs / 98 RBI
3. Kris Bryant .279 batting average / 40 HRs / 106 Runs / 97 RBI
4. Mookie Betts .301 batting average / 22 HRs / 100 Runs / 115 RBI
5. Paul Goldschmidt .290 batting average / 23 HRs / 94 Runs / 96 RBI
6. Nolan Arenado .285 batting average / 39 HRs / 113 Runs / 128 RBI
7. Bryce Harper .245 batting average / 38 HRs / 91 Runs / 97 RBI
8. Anthony Rizzo .296 batting average / 28 HRs / 92 Runs / 106 RBI
9. Manny Machado .289 batting average / 37 HRs / 99 Runs / 101 RBI
10. Trea Turner .307 batting average / 18 HRs / 98 Runs / 87 RBI
Good luck on your upcoming fantasy baseball season – use the knowledge you have and make your picks wisely – and show the rest of your league why you are the one to beat this fantasy season!!
Written by TonyK of VegasTopDogs.com